Friday, September 9, 2011

October, 2011 Potato 【Arioka Daiki】 Translation

 【Arioka Daiki】
If can recover only 10 minutes...

Q1. What kind of the magic that you will use on the girl who you like?
Although I feeling like want to let the person who I like focus on me, but cannot like that. It is because there are no conclusion on love when using magic on it. So, in love there are no need to use any magic.

Q2: What kind of the magic that you will use on any one member from JUMP?
Let Yamada's height less 2 cm. These few days I had the feeling on nearly chased up by him. Very bad? Then let's change to 1cm (smile)

If can use magic to recover the time. Sometimes there will have some situation on just able to catch up bus on time or failed to catch up it, or although is able to catch up on time but was sleeping, and by pass the destination. If don't have these situation, then I can catch up the gathering time, finally will become unhappy due to I am late. Because of late a little bit then become I am late, the cost is too high. In this time, it is great if can recover the time backward to 10 minutes by using magic. (If wanted to recover time, do you wish to back to the school days?) hm... no, no need to study anymore. (smile). oh yes, if can use magic to teleport, then is it ok if no need to recover the time. If teleport, I wish to go to the places where usually I can't go, for example, on Sphinx's head. World Heritage Tour also can be done in a very short period. Able to go inside or outside the country is actually a dream. But I wish to reach those place 1 by 1, this process is a special feeling of traveling, hence, using teleport will become meaningless. After that, increase the length of a day to 25 hours is not bad. Not feeling like the time is not enough, instead of saying wanted to satisfy a day, I should say wish to more enjoy a day. Although I don't know in 1 hour I can do what, for example like studying can improve myself is good too. Because was learning piano. On the other side, wish to do something in order to make my writing become better. But only joking, around this time when having fun with my fren by using pen, my writing was become very similar to calligraphy, feeling very happy~ (smile)
    The member who is unimaginable will be chinen. Inside my heart, he is a "Very talented person". For example during Quiz Show [Here is it], chinen will make miracle. He is seem like with a great talent. [Magic Power] is a very likely song. It is simplily happy and cute song, in Single Album it is a long absence, when sing it out will very happy. PV also followed these environment, feeling like all member were very noisy and end the shooting. Although [Summary] is just reach to the front middle schedule, but I have a "safe" feeling. This is maybe because of we can finish so many situation. In the dog's part, I was the people who start the greetings, actually these greetings everyday also have their differences. It is because last year everyday also speaking same things, so I wish to make changes on this year, on the situation where we can keep on continue. Although almost have some feeling like the ideas are running out (smile), but I will keep it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment